NEW LOW ESR ALUMINUM POLYMER CAPACITORS OPEN THE DOOR TO MORE APPLICATIONS WITH 125°C, 160 WVDC PERFORMANCE.
Illinois Capacitor AVG capacitors have greater CV values
than typical polymers giving you new design options!
- Standard values from 4.7 to 1,500 μF
- 160 WVDC Max
- Operating temperature ranges from -55°C to +125°C
- Ultra-low ESR...High ripple current
- One AVG can replace 3 electrolytics!
- Load life is rated up to 2,000 hours.
- Compact size, conventional radial lead design
- Highly stable with temperature
- Excellent high-frequency performance
Applications include: high-frequency switching power supplies, DC-DC converters, commercial grade LED lighting, telecommunications, high-performance graphics cards, automation controls and more.
AVG Series Capacitors allow you to reduce board size and enhance the performance of your products, in many cases without a cost premium! Depending on your design, you may be able to replace up to three conventional electrolytics with just one AVG aluminum polymer capacitor. That's possible because of the exceptionally low ESR and high ripple current. The reduced component count can also improve the overall MTBF of your end product.
And with greater CV values, you can use AVG Capacitors in places where earlier polymers wouldn't match up.
Not sure whether AVG Capacitors are a good fit for your project?
Call us to learn more: 847-675-1760