DGH Series supercapacitors offer massive capacitance, low ESR and very low cost.
Line now expanded up to 470 F!
- Now offering standard values from 0.5 to 470 Farads!
- Very cost effective!
- 5.5 WVDC Max
- Operating temperature ranges from -40°C to +65°C
- Low ESR
- Operating life is rated at 10 years with 500,000 cycles
- Performance does not degrade with each cycle
- Very compact size
- Use multiples for even higher voltage or capacitance
If you have been hesitating to include supercapacitors in your next design because of cost, it's time to take a fresh look! IC's DGH series is our most affordable supercap ever, and it still has great specs.
Applications include: battery backup or alternative, UPS systems, emergency lighting, battery pack alternatives, energy harvesting, memory backup, battery/capacitor hybrids, solar lighting, pulse power, DC to DC converters, mechanical actuators, LED displays, power surge circuits and more.
Custom packs are also available to combine multiple capacitors for combinations of higher voltage ratings or capacitance. See data sheet for lead styles and case sizes.
*Super Capacitors are also called Ultra-Capacitors and EDLC capacitors.