MOTOR RUN CAPACITORS WITH EXCLUSIVE QUICK CONNECT WIRE INSERTION SOCKETS THAT DOUBLE AS TERMINAL BLOCKS
Illinois Capacitor QPC Motor Run Capacitors are quicker to
install and offer the durability and reliability you need.
- Standard values from 0.4 to 10µF; 250 to 450 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Operating temperature ranges from -25°C to +85°C
- Exclusive locking push-wire contacts speed installation and eliminate the need to solder
- Multiple contact option eliminates the need for terminal strips
- Fast installation with slide-lock mounting brackets
- Very rugged, flame-retardant (UL94V-O) case
- UL810, IEC 566-1982, CNS4327, JIS C4908
Designed for continuous use in motor run applications and for power factor correction.
QPC Series Motor Run Capacitors can save significant installation time when compared to conventionally leaded or terminated devices. As shown below, just press an 18-20 gauge wire into one of the sockets and it becomes locked in place. If you need to make a change, slide the tip of a probe or a pin into the adjacent operating hole and the wire can be removed. The metal mounting bracket also speeds assembly, as it can be mounted first. Just slide the capacitor onto the bracket and it locks in place.
- Click to View Additional Motor Run Capacitors -